Author Topic: VGCollect APP (development ongoing)  (Read 26 times)

VGCollect APP (development ongoing)
« on: Today at 04:59:17 am »
Hi everyone!
I’m developing an app for Android and iOS—primarily for my own needs, but if you want for everyone else too.

What features do you need/wish? Feel Free to write it.

Right now, it includes collection import/export, collection and detail views, console filters, search, and statistics (currently just numbers and platforms... what else would you like?).

Next steps already in the works: adding games via the app, web syncing, and login.

P.S.: If the admins aren't okay with this, please let me know.
P.S. 2: If I need info like APIs or cURL URLs, who should I ask?

I hope you’ll be happy with it.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:53:24 am by zak84 »

Re: VGCollect APP (development ongoing)
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:59:47 am »
[MY COMMENT FOR UPDATES]